[SoC] GSoC and GeoTools

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Apr 7 12:07:02 EDT 2010

Hi David,

In addition to sending an email to the Geo tools mailing list you
should start working on the proposal. Especially if Michael cannot be
reached in time. He can sign up later as a mentor and be assigned to
you.

Also, David, the Ideas page is only suggestions. If you have any other
ideas, please write proposals for them too (and discuss them here and
on the geo tools/other project lists). That way you'll be as safe as
possible. We have for instance a lot of gvSIG mentors with lots of
great ideas, so perhaps you'd like to look at some ideas for that too.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC 2010 Administrator

<8  )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----(  3>