[SoC] Week 7 OpenCL Integration

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Tue Jul 6 00:18:10 EDT 2010

1) What did I do last week?

I wrote the warper code for the bicubic interpolator. This was mostly
code for sampling pixels and combining the different possible types of
data for the different components of the pixels and a similar pixel
setter method. So once this works, integrating the other interpolation
methods should be relatively easy.

I've also been working on the code which moves the memory and calls
the kernel from the program. It's mostly done; I need to finish the
code for copying the output back to GDAL.

2) What I plan to do this week.

I'll be finishing the OpenCL code for GDAL, then debugging it. After
that is done, I'll implement the other interpolators.

3) Do I have any problems or obstacles which will interfere with my
work?

Just my normal tendonitis. Cortisone treatments have been effective,
another doctor appointment in the morning...
~Seth