[SoC] My 7th week report

Ashraf Hossain ashraf10bd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 01:30:38 EDT 2010

Hi Daniel,
Thanks a lot, I will share all my thoughts after the midterm.
There is a small bug in a specific case that is not a huge thing to discuss.
But I need to discuss about the whole strategy about the mutimodal routing
how we can configure.
How the user get success of this.
How easy to use. I already discussed with steve and got some guidelines.
So after study some papers I will share all the things in the group.
Thank you again for your concentration on this project.

Regards
Roni