[SoC] uDig GSoC / weekly report

Davide davide.savazzi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:32:56 EDT 2010

1) What did I do last week

- cleaned / optimized the Neo4j Catalog plugin
- written a proxy DataStore to log how uDig uses the Query support
- implemented Query support for uDig basic operations (pan, zoom,
info, box selection) using neo4j-spatial rtree index.
- implemented Attribute support (to display Features metadata)

2) What do I plan to do this week

Now that support for simple feature layers is usable, I think it's
time to begin experimenting with a networking / routing plugin.
I plan to implement the routing plugin described in the training
material using neo4j-spatial (instead of geotools graph module).

Davide Savazzi