[SoC] Weekly Report for Week 5. gvSIG.

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:13:15 EDT 2010

Hi Ben,

The Fdo implementation should be at a state quite close to be ready for
being tested more deeply as I've done till now.

Yes, I'm testing it with a "FDO sqlite" database and with a "SpatiaLite"
database.
If you have a list of queries and a DB I could test, just send them to me by
email and I'll be very very happy of testing the code with the tests you'd
suggest or, please, wait another couple of days I add licences to the files
on the svn repo and feel free of trying it by yourself (in that case, please
send me some bugs feedback).

Cheers,
Luca