[SoC] Week 11 (Ship Detection Algorithms)

Vijay Ramakrishnan vijay120 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:24:42 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I have made an iterative plugin that can compute ship velocity, heading and
coordinates for multiple ship targets automatically based on last week's
ship clustering application.

Please take a look here:
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/~vijay120@gmail.com/Week+11+%28Iterative+algorithm+for+automatic+detection+and+classification+of+multiple+ship+targets%29

Issues need to be dealt with for this week:

1) Fix bugs in the two plug-ins. There are some bugs that crash the whole
application. I need to identify and fix them.

2) Clean the code for better readbility.

3) There is an issue with the orientation computation. The reading between
the shipwake and the wake2 for the coordinates are slightly different when
an image chip and just the original image is used. This issue needs to be
solved.

3) Write documentation.

Regards

Vijay