[SoC] Re: Multi-modal public transit routing for pgRouting

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:04:29 EDT 2011

Hi,
Here is the seventh week's report.

Things done in the seventh week:
* Learnt a lot about Generic programming, Boost Graph library and Eclipse CDT.
* Successfully coded astar search on Implicit graphs using Boost library[1].

Pending task:
* Writing the code to connect user facing SQL function to scheduled
route c++ function.

[1] - https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/commit/3aa2b4e951c584fa3ae03235f7b2e06379cbb229

Thanks,
J Kishore kumar.