[SoC] Weekly reports #7 wxNviz

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:12:17 EDT 2011

I tried the slices and they work very well. Thanks.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton