[SoC] GSoC Week 8 Report: Graphical User Interface for the hydrological tools r.stream* in GRASS GIS

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:34:09 EDT 2011

Hello,

this week I split the code in two, to make it more readable, and added
binding and handler functions that were missing. I'm currently dealing with
a wx.RadioButton, that I've found more intuitive for users instead of
wx.CheckBox, in order to make the choice among flow accumulations. In the
coming weeks i'll work on it and start to write the run function.

Regards,

madi

--
Eng. Margherita Di Leo