[SoC] Re: Multi-modal public transit routing for pgRouting

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:55:24 EDT 2011

Hi,
This is my ninth week's report.

Things done in the ninth week:
* Debugged the scheduled route code and fixed the segfault.[1]
* Debugging the scheduled route code which produces sub-optimal route.
* Roughly planned a way to include non-scheduled data in scheduled
routing for a multi-modal solution.

Things to be finished by next week:
* Pass all tests for scheduled routing.
* Implement multi-modal routing for all transit types(except walk).

Notes:
* I'm falling behind my proposed schedule by about a week. Have to
catch up in the coming week.

Thanks,
J Kishore kumar.

[1] - https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/commit/0744c589b13492171554603a432c666723161e11