[SoC] GSoC 2011 Weekly report - OSM data mining and editing capabilities in uDig and Geotools

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:55:06 EDT 2011

 Well you have a classic choice:

- if you can make a feature store then the udig editing tools will work.
- If not you can make your own tools

There are two tutorials on how to make a Datastore / FeatureSource / FeatureStore thing here:

http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/tutorial/advanced/index.html

ContentDataStore (uses newer cleaner code so is easier to follow and looks pretty but is not as well tested)
AbstractDataStore (uses older code and is a better tutorial covering more stuff)

--
Jody Garnett