[SoC] One week away from communication

Pratik Anand pratik.preet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:02:45 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
there has been a great summer of code with the community so far.
My GSoC is almost complete. However, I and my mentor Kip Streithorst decided
to extend it by adding a RAW importer.

My vacations are over and I am going back to my college , owing to the time
taken by travelling, settling down and tacking the first wave of campus
placements, I will not be able to work on Gsoc or be in contact for one
week. However, I'll continue to work whenever I get time (as i really want
to finish this importer before pencils down date).
Right now, i am tacking to create a basic importer that would form my report
tomorrow, but I am likely to miss a report after that.

thanks for the patience,

--
Pratik Anand
B.E. - CSE (4th year)