[SoC] Re: [GRASS-dev] GSoC Week 10 Report: Graphical User Interface for the hydrological tools r.stream* in GRASS GIS

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:00:29 EDT 2011

Hello,
here's a tip that will help You:
next time do not simply ask for tip on debugging Your issue without
describing Your issue too. I'm not following Your developments and
thus have no idea what kind of problems You have and I don't see any
recent mail with any requests for help. Still if I see problem
description I might have an idea how to solve it (or not).

Cheers,
Maris.