[SoC] Add support to vector data formats for gvSIG Mini - Report 2

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 3 13:56:44 EDT 2011

On 3 June 2011 18:27, Fernando Pinotti <fpllacer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've updated the gvSIG Mini wiki with my work of this week [1]. This has
> been a productive week :)
>
> [1] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Weekly+log
>
> Regards,
>
> Fernando.

Fernando (and others)

It would great if instead a lonely link you post your here your
complete reports.

It's easier for everyone interested in your work to be able to browse
them and to have them be archived properly at mailing lists (and
nabble, etc). Also you will have better feedback and discussion from
other parties. Even more, in your case (and the other gvSIG students),
a CC to the gvSIG devel mailing list would be great to be in touch
with the rest of the gvSIG developers community. You are not alone!!

Best regards and I hope you are going well with your mentor :-)

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org