[SoC] First term's last report.

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:54:14 PDT 2012

Hello all,
my last report for this first term of GSoC is available on
http://sextante-gsoc.blogspot.com

Like I say in that post, I feel the results for these first 6 or so
weeks have been less than I had expected, among other things because:
a) I had to study more than foreseen for university*, and b) my goals
for this project weren't defined clearly enough.
Nevertheless, I have learned a lot and remain optimistic that I can
deliver code that will be a useful contribution to QGIS & Sextante.

I will work through next week, trying to fix some outstanding issues
in the test suite and the threaded execution handling.

Regards,
Camilo

* vacation starts on Wednesday, so this should not be an issue during
the rest of GSoC