[SoC] Porting discontinued Axios Spatial Tools into uDig core 1.3. - 2nd weekly report

Marco Foi gsoc at mcfoi.it
Fri Jun 1 04:35:06 PDT 2012

This week I had to slow down my pace.
Due to some (personal) problems I could not study all topics I should have..
...so my plans are still to get a sound understanding of how
collaborative coding works (my tutor has pointed me to several
interesting resources about GitHub usage) and completing advanced
tutorials on uDig (up to now I successfully covered the one about
Renderes)
Next week I am stopping for a small vacation so I'll be back in the
succeeding one: starting from June 11th.
I assure this will be my only pause until the end of GSoC.

Marco