[SoC] Weekly report #2 - GRASS v.net front end

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 1 12:46:08 PDT 2012

Hello,

1) What do I have completed this week?
GRASS Community Sprint [1] continued through the weekenduntil the Monday.
Until the end of the event I managed to make interactive inserting of coordinates from map window to module parameter field workable.
Whole summary of my work at the event can be found at [2].

After Community Sprint I had to spend some time with learning for exam and dealing with other school stuff.

 From Thursday I have been studying existing code, which can be used for implementation of dialog for work with v.net.* modules.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I am going to create the dialog for work with v.net.* modules.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No.

[1]http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012
[2]http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012#Stepan_Turek