[SoC] [Students:] Code sample sumbissions: deadline 14 September -- final results report

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:12:30 PDT 2012

Hello students!

let me remind the (soft) deadline for code submission to Google:

Friday, 14 September 2012: 19:00 UTC (12:00 noon Pacific Time)

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/codeguidelines

Please consult your mentors if you have questions about what to package
(full files, diffs, links).

If you let this deadline pass, you will not be in the first round of
T-Shirt shipments!
(I don't really know what is the hard deadline for code sumbission, but
I recommend not to miss the soft one :) )

As suggested by Jody Garnett, we also wish to publish a summary of this
GSoC edition on OSGeo communication channels (discuss list, site), with
useful information about how to use the code you wrote.
Therefore I have started a wiki page where all students are invited to
write a short paragraph about their work:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Results

Congrats again for the great coding of this 2012 GSoC!

Best,

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla