[SoC] Availability to mentor (QGIS)

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:39:00 PDT 2013

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:08:39 +0400
Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> last year I have participated as a mentor in GSoC. This year I am
> again available to [co]mentor a project related to QGIS (in C++ or
> Python).
>
> Among other things I am interested in extending QGIS analytical
> capabilities and improving the SEXTANTE geospatial processing
> framework for QGIS.

Hi Alex, thank you for your availability!

Please complete your registration by applying on Melange. You already
have a MelangeID, so you only need to click on "Start connection" on
OSGeo Melange homepage:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/osgeo

Thanks to all mentors who registered so far :)

> Regards,
> Alex

Best regards,
Anne