[SoC] GSoC'13 OpenTripPlanner-for-Android Weekly Report #9

Vreixo González vreixo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:04:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

*What did I do this week?*

The major work this week was learning about how to create a proper Android
UI and creating a new one for the app, but is still not finished so I
didn't make any commits regarding this part.

Also I have solved more bugs and re-implemented things, for example I have
changed the way the database is accessed, to solve an issue restoring app
state.

*What will I be working on next week?*

- Finish the UI and make the release.

- Document the App.

*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*

- Some behavior and inter relations of the layouts were a bit difficult to
understand.

Kind regards,
Vreixo González