[SoC] UbuntuGIS weekly report

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 23 12:14:45 PDT 2013

Week 9:
This report include a bit of last week as I was only there for the last
2 days.

Work done:
Patched QGIS gdaltools plugins so they work with gdal 1.10.
Worked on the libgdal-ecw python binding problem, but I'm still stuck.
Created a new libgdal-oci-src and libmsplugin-oracle-src package for
Oracle support in GDAL and Mapserver. Also had to modify the mapserver
package to make the plugin work.
Currently finishing the spatialite-tools package.

Next week:
I'll start working on the debianGIS repository since we're getting near
the end of the GSoC. I'll also try to do the spatialite-gui package but
the other packages will be on old for a little bit.

Problems:
libgdal-ecw-src bug with python binding. I can't seem to find what is
causing it so I'm still stuck there.