[SoC] GSoC - istSOS 2013 Weekly reports #11

Francesco Massa massa80 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:26:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,
Work done in week 11 :
This week I fixed DescribeSensor (DSresponseRender.py) and GetObservation
(GOresponse.py).
Now describeSensor, registerSensor, insertObservation, getObservation of
istSOS are ready to accept profile data:
the last tips and advice of my mentor have been very usefull and now the
hard part of my implementation work is almost fully carried out.

So I should still resolve the GOresponse case when "qualityIndex=True" is
passed through the url.

Work to be done in week 12:
For the next week I’ve planned to:
resolve the case of "qualityIndex=True"
be going to verify my code it is entirely free of bugs.

Best regards,

Francesco