[SoC] GSoC Weekly Report #3 - Design and implement an API for tiled vectorial support of POIProxy for gvSIG Mini

Arturo Argilés Casasús arturojargiles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 10:53:20 PDT 2013

Hi all,

this is what I completed this week:

* First version of a complete POIProxy layer in gvSIG Mini. Requests are
made as the map pans.
Tested several services and all seems to work smooth.

*Problems*:

* None

*Work for the next week*:

* Validate the current development status with my mentor

* Create a gvSIG Mini control to request a geocode and reverse-geocode
operation to POIProxy.

Best regards,

Arturo