[SoC] Weekly report #5 - GRASS Interactive Scatter Plot Tool

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Sun Jul 21 13:01:47 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I am sorry for being late with my weekly report. I wanted to include video [1], which shows integration of the scatter plot tool into wxIClass.

1) What do I have completed this week?

I participated in GRASS Community Sprint. It was very good opportunity to discuss the project with other participants. During a week I managed to implement key parts for integration of the scatter plot tool to wxIClass. The current stage of the development can be seen on [1].

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I am going to work on the optimization of the backend. During a weekend I would like to release alpha version of the scatter plot tool integrated into wxIClass for testing.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No.

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_GRASS_GIS_Interactive_Scatter_Plot_Tool#Week_5_.28July_22.29

Best