[SoC] GSoC - GRASS GIS - T-Algebra - Weekly report

Thomas Leppelt thomas.leppelt at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:11:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm Thomas Leppelt and my GSoC project is "Temporal GIS Algebra for raster
and vector data in GRASS".

An overview, the project plan and the weekly reports can be found on my
GRASS wiki page:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2013_Temporal_GIS_Algebra_for_raster_and_vector_data_in_GRASS
This week topics:

   - Extended the v.mapcalc module with a command list class (Important for
   later use in preprocessing steps of the temporal algebra).
   - Create a developer wiki page for the temporal algebra
concept<http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/TemporalGISAlgebra>.

   - Working on the concept.
   - Writing first example programs, experience with the TGIS framework.

 Next week:

Start implementing the temporal algebra.
 Any Problems?:

No major problem this week

My repository can be found here:
https://code.google.com/p/grass-gis-temporal-algebra/

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Best regards

Thomas