[SoC] Fwd: GSoC Weekly Report #1 - Design and implement an API for tiled vectorial support of POIProxy for gvSIG Mini

Arturo Argilés Casasús arturojargiles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:12:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

my name's Arturo Argilés and this summer I'm going to work on the gvSIG
Mini project, adding support to POIProxy. The complete proposal can be
found here [1]

Due to final master exams I have not had time to prepare the workspace,
start reading documentation, so I've used these initial days for that
issues.

* Familiarize with the gvSIG Mini projects, wiki, SVN and Github, maven,
Google App Engine...

* Built the gvSIG Mini workspace

* Read POIProxy documentation and play a bit with it

*Problems*:

* No further problems at the moment

*Work for the next week*:

* Study the gvSIG Mini layers model

* Design a new layer to connect to POIProxy services

* Start writing code to connect to a random POIProxy service

[1]
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Design+and+implement+an+API+for+tiled+vectorial+support+of+POIProxy

Regards.

Arturo