[SoC] GSoC - istSOS 2013 Weekly reports #14

Francesco Massa massa80 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:08:57 PDT 2013

Hi all,
Work done in week 14:
I’ve completed documentation about my GSOC project and I built a how-to
page about data profile management with istSOS in which I described
different cases (insitu-fixed-profile, insitu-mobile-profile) compared with
real use-case and I explained how (InsertObservation of) istSOS expects
data.

Work to be done in week 15 and over:

Just a few days holiday and then I'm going to proceed with my PhD project!

My GSOC project has been completed thanks to support and helpfulness of my
mentor Prof. Massimiliano Cannata and all the Google Open Source Programs
Team (Carol, Anne, Hamish and the others).

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Francesco Massa