[SoC] Congratulations to 2013 students!

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 03:56:50 PDT 2013

Hello all,

the final results of GSoC 2013 have been announced few hours ago, and
all students got a Pass grade! Congratulations.

I have been impressed by the quality of your work and your proactivity
in communicating with mentors, developers and upstream projects.
Several of you submitted pull requests to related projects and/or are
going to become core committers of your projects. This is exactly the
goal of GSoC!

Let me thank all mentors, comentors, and developers who helped the
students getting familiar with the dev teams, codebase and tools. Your
contribution is invaluable.

Now is time for students to upload their code samples to Google. I will
wrap up a blog post with an overview of your work, so I invite you to
write a final mail to this list, as some of you did already, with links
to code and documentation.

Many thanks again for this successful summer!

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla