[SoC] Cartaro Ideas for Google Summer of Code 2014

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 01:23:05 PST 2014

Hello all,

I welcome Cartaro among the guest projects of OSGeo GSoC!
If we get accepted, I will circulate the rough slot allocations so you know
how many you could get. If we get our usual 20 slots, it will mean one,
maybe two, slots for each project.

You are welcome to edit the wiki and add Cartaro link + description + icon
to the Guest projects.
I will be online sporadically this week, so please contact Hamish for
details.

Best!
Anne