[SoC] GSoC 2014 - OTB project weekly report: week 3

Martina Porfiri martina.porfiri at uniroma1.it
Fri Jun 6 10:57:57 PDT 2014

Hi all,
below you can find the week report n°3.Work done

   - In ‘otbIceViewer’ I have tested the ‘Non-static callbacks’ created for
   ‘CoverFlow multi images visualization’ enabling it to move the open image
   on the left direction of a precise value (=2*deltax)

   - In ‘otbGlCoveFlow’ class I have implemented ‘Act_Animate’ function in
   order to compute and apply positions to the actors (images)

   - I have fixed OTB and Ice compilation issue on Mac OS X

Work to be done in the next week

   - I will continue the ‘otbGlCoverFlow’ class implementation and its
   integration in ‘otbIceViewer’ class

Blocking issues

   - No

*Project links:*