[SoC] UbuntuGIS Weekly Report 3

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 9 05:01:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the tip! I'll take a look.

For GeoServer those were things I found when I looked into it last year,
but since I had no experience on how GeoServer buillt and work, I didn't
really get it to work. Your expertise will be pretty valuable for this
package this year!

And off course the .war -> .deb is simply a quick workaround to try to
have some packages ready for OsgeoLive and a way to at least have some
Java packages available.

Jerome

--
Jérôme Villeneuve Larouche