[SoC] ScribeUI Weekly Report 2

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri May 30 13:00:14 PDT 2014

Hi all,

*Work done this week:*

Merging merging merging! Now both versions are merged and work. Mostly. The
MapCache plugin was hit the hardest by the merge and still bugs a little.
Everything else seems pretty stable.

The biggest problems now are the installation instructions and the fact
that old workspaces don't upgrade with the update.

*Work to be done next week:*

First, fix the installation instructions. I started working on the dev
version already but I didn't go through the prod ones.

Next, create an upgrade script to get v0.5 workspaces up to the new pyramid
version (similar to the v0.1->v0.2 script that exists. )

I'll spend any time I have left opening tickets for new bugs and closing
ones for those that were solved by the merge.

*Blockers:*

Everything went pretty smoothly.

*Important links:*

ScribeUI repo: https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui