[SoC] [OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code 2015

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Fri Feb 13 13:25:27 PST 2015

Angelos and Cameron, thanks so much for offering mentorship! I created
a proposal for this idea over on GitHub:
https://github.com/hotosm/HOT-Project-Ideas/issues/15

Please discuss and provide suggestions directly through the issue
commenting. I called it OSM toolkit for now, assuming we can make a
streamlined version for OSM use, but we can also just make it "OSM
Additions to OSGeo Live" if you think it's better to just add all the
new tools to the main OSGeo Live build.

We should also identify some candidate software to include, so that we
know what skill requirements to list.

--
Cristiano Giovando
Technical Project Manager