[SoC] New Brunswick Community College

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:47:43 PST 2015

Dear Bill,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 3:15 PM, McIver, Bill (NBCC) <bill.mciver at nbcc.ca>
wrote:

> All,
>
> The New Brunswick Community College hopes to participate in GSOC 2015.
> We are pleased to join SoC and look forward to many interesting
> discussions.

Do you intend to mentor one of the ideas listed in the ideas 2015 page [1],
or are you proposing your own?
In both cases we invite you to contact the developers of the software
project(s) you are interested in, in order to coordinate the efforts. May I
remind that, also this year, in case OSGeo is accepted as mentoring
organization, we will require two mentors for each proposal. More
instructions will be sent on this list after 2nd of March [2].
All information for students participation will also be sent timely on this
list, after 2nd of March as well.

Best,
Madi

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Ideas
[2] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015

> Thanks,
>
> WJM
>
> William McIver, Jr., Ph.D.
> NSERC Industrial Research Chair in Mobile First Technology
> Office of Applied Research and Innovation
> New Brunswick Community College
> 26 Duffie Drive. Fredericton, NB E3B 0R6  Canada
>
> tel: +1 (506) 238-1210 fax: +1 (506) 453-7944
> bill.mciver at nbcc.ca<mailto:bill.mciver at nbcc.ca> | www.nbcc.ca
>
> College Works.
>
> This message is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and is to
> be treated as confidential or private communications. It must not be
> forwarded unless permission has been received from the originator. If you
> have received this message inadvertently, please notify the sender, delete
> the message and then delete your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

>                             [O]

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.