[SoC] Report 8 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator

Nipuna Gunathillake nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:28:41 PDT 2015

Hello,

Here's my progress for the 8th week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator tool.

Project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator

*1) What do I have completed this week?*

   - Started work on creating a demo on the error display format
   - Wrote the create queries to create the sqlite database

*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Start smaller unit test with errors
   - Finalize UI for the error page
   - Load data to the new database
   - Have one end-to-end demonstration of how the errors are captured and
   stored then displayed using the unit tests.

*3) Is there any blocking issue?*

   - Developing to UI to highlight elements took longer than expected(not
   fully completed yet).
   - Last week of exams

Best Regards,

Nipuna Gunathilake.