[SoC] Report 5 - istSOS Web API

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 06:27:02 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

The first part of my job is to develop *JavaScript core library, *which
will expose the communication with the* istSOS WA REST* interface.

*What did you get done this week?*

It's a midterm evaluation period and I did a lot of testing of the library,
there is a test html and test js on my GitHub forked repository
<https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/javascript-core>. Also, I've been
updating the API documentation and Class structure on the GitHub wiki
<https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/javascript-core/wiki> page.