[SoC] Promotional Poster

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Aug 10 08:38:22 PDT 2017

Hello all:

I made this poster last year and currently needs a redesign because of the
logo change on OSgeo.

Tasks that I feel need to be done:
- Define exactly which projects logos can be there
- Open discussion about the Hints section.
  - Based on experience as Student or Mentor
- Redesign using the new OSGeo logo
- Is the program going to be announced in the new OSGeo page?
  - YES: Change the QR's accordingly.
- Define the Poster size
  - the attachment has the A0 size required for FOSS4G India, but I feel
its too big. (actually in the university where I studied it was rejected
because of the size)
- When finished, make it available for download.
  - In a repository like the new OSGeo/OSGeo that is used by marketing
committee or wiki.

Vicky

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B40pa7I8ImbFQ2VKUlNiMU5LWlU
/view?usp=sharing