[SoC] GSoC'18 Week 5 Report : Making pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with QGIS 3.0

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:22:27 PDT 2018

Hello All,

I am Aasheesh Tiwari, currently working on Making pgRoutingLayer plugin
compatible with QGIS 3.0 and add GUI support for proposed functions.

This is my report for week 5.

*What did you get done this period?*

*This week and the upcoming week is dedicated to changing the code with the
new API changes. *

   - Changed Various QGIS classes and functions that were Renamed or
   Removed.
   - Resolved the issues mentioned in last week's report

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - Continue changing the code w.r.t API break
   -  Try and run the plugin in QGIS 3.0

*Are you blocked on anything?*
‌        No, Currently I am not blocked.

The wiki page and project repository can be found at [1] and [2]
respectively.

[1]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSOC-
-2018-Making-pgRoutingLayer-plugin-compatible-with-QGIS-3-
and-adding-additional-GUI-support
[2]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/tree/gsoc/python3

Regards,
Aasheesh Tiwari