[Southeast-US] Update On SE OSGEO

Leslie Sox ljsox at ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 30 06:58:46 PDT 2015

I am very encouraged to learn more about all the OSGeo software available. From
an economic stand point I see the benefits of OSGeo and FOSS4G open source
software as both personal and global. OSGeo software contributes to the
economic sustainability of research in natural resources and many
geoscience fields.

Regards,

Leslie John Sox
NCSU GIST Graduate Student