[Southeast-US] Southeast FOSS4GEO Case Studies

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Sep 24 09:32:02 PDT 2015

Check with Tobin Bradley at Meckenburg County,NC

http://fuzzytolerance.info/blog/2014/06/02/customizing-the-quality-of-life-dashboard/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FuzzyTolerance+%28Fuzzy+Tolerance%29

Doug

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Sanders, Langdon M. <
LMSanders at forsythco.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>

> Thanks for the update on the conference. Does anyone have Southeast
> regional examples of local & county governments implementing Free and Open
> Source geo-solutions?
>

> I am highly interested in these opportunities and I am looking for
> additional resources and case studies. Cost savings are important to
> management but must also be balanced with set-up time and maintenance and
> support.
>

> I’m looking for implementation stories & lesson’s learned.
>

> Thank you!
>

> *Langdon Sanders *| M.P.A., GIS Analyst
>
> *FORSYTH*COUNTY Geographic Information Services
>
> 110 E. Main St., Suite 130* |* Cumming, GA 30040
>
> o: 770.781.2108  x3156 | f: 678.513.5890 | www.forsythco.com

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.