[Southeast-US] Fwd: Free and Open Source Geospatial

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Dec 20 06:46:00 PST 2016

 From the Boston 2017 FOSS4G Conference!

Randy

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Free and Open Source Geospatial
Date: 	Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:12:25 +0000
From: 	FOSS4G 2017 <foss4g2017 at gmail.com>
To: 	rjhale at northrivergeographic.com

Free and Open Source Geospatial

View this email in your browser
<http://us14.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=2b00859ff3&e=a7a740f3c5>

*FOSS4G 2017*
*/Empowered by Open Source/*
*Boston
August 14-19 2017*
*You’re invited!*

*The Free and Open Source Software For Geospatial (FOSS4G) conference is
coming to Boston, Massachusetts, USA on August 14-19, 2017.  This
conference is hosted annually by the *Open Source Geospatial Foundation
<http://foss4g.us14.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=92825c6676&e=a7a740f3c5>
*(OSGeo).  Last year's conference in Bonn, Germany had about 1,000
attendees from 40 countries. Don’t miss the chance to attend this global
event in the USA!*

*The conference is for developers, users, decision-makers, researchers
and anyone else interested in free and open source geospatial
information technology.*

*Share
Learn
Connect
Collaborate*

/*Six days of workshops, presentations, discussions, social events and a
code sprint in the Seaport Innovation District near Boston Harbor.*/

*/Keynote Speakers include:/*
*Richard Stallman*, founder of the Free Software Foundation
*Paul Ramsey*, solutions architect, CARTO
*Holly St. Clair*, Chief Digital Officer, Commonwealth of Massachusetts

*Visit the event web page at *FOSS4G 2017
<http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=2bb8ef09d3&e=a7a740f3c5>
*to find out more.*

/*Coming soon: information about workshops, registration and schedule.
   Also, help us spread the word by forwarding this email to your
geospatial community.*/

/Copyright © 2016 Open Geospatial Consortium.  All rights reserved. You
are receiving this email because we believe that you have attended a
prior FOSS4G conference, or subscribed to an OSGeo announcement list.
It is our intent never to send unwanted emails and if you don't wish to
receive any future emails about this conference, please unsubscribe from
this list
<http://foss4g.us14.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=207ea034d8&e=a7a740f3c5&c=2b00859ff3> and
accept our apologies.  You can also update your preferences
<http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=207ea034d8&e=a7a740f3c5> for
email format./

<http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=a0cfe85475&e=a7a740f3c5>

<http://foss4g.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b871212546ebe0a91f640e01f&id=564613f1b8&e=a7a740f3c5>