[Southeast-US] Vaclav Petras hosting GRASS GIS Raleigh Meet Up Saturday 1/30 @Hunt Library, NC State. Details on TAG!

kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com
Fri Jan 29 06:13:51 PST 2016

http://www.triangleareagis.com/events/grass-gis-raleigh-meetup-jan-30-hunt-a
t-nc-state/

The first GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup of this year is planned for this
Saturday, January 30 (postponed from the icy last week). We will meet in the
afternoon starting at 1:00 PM in the Hunt library at NC State Centennial
Campus (room 3208). No registration required. Feel free to come and leave
anytime.

Our focus is contributing to GRASS GIS in different ways including but not
limited to testing, documenting, wiki editing and coding. Don't worry about
your current knowledge because contributing to an open source project is a
great way to learn new things by solving real-world problems.

Read the dedicated wiki page for detail or just let me know if you have any
questions,

Vashek (Vaclav Petras) wenzeslaus at gmail.com <mailto:wenzeslaus at gmail.com>

Katherine Cotney, GISP | www.spatialanalysisinc.com
<http://www.spatialanalysisinc.com/>  |919-610-2181 | 205-533-8701  | SAI is
a NC HUB, City of Durham SDBE and a NC DOT prequalified GIS Services vendor!

Are you a GIS professional in the triangle area? Check out the
<http://www.triangleareagis.com/> TAG networking site or find TAG on
<https://twitter.com/TriangleAreaGIS> Twitter or
<https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=8102017> LinkedIn!