[Southeast-US] FOSS4G Meeting in Knoxville May 19th 2017

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Feb 24 07:51:09 PST 2017

Curious about QGIS?
PostGIS?
Free and Open Source GIS Software?

This is a chance for users who use or are curious about Free and Open
Source Software for GIS. Join us at UTK and bring some presentations and
questions and meet your fellow FOSS4G users. Right now we are seeking
sponsors (we’ll make you famous) and presentations. Email
rjhale at northrivergeographic <mailto:rjhale at northrivergeographic> if
you’d like to present or help sponsor.

This event is free! There are a limited number of tickets for this event
– so please register at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/foss4g-in-tennessee-tickets-32330056068

Location:

Plant Biotech Building