[Southeast-US] 2020 QGIS North America Conference

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Jun 5 05:22:22 PDT 2020

The QGIS US Users Group <http://qgis.us/> & partners in North America
are proud to announce the *QGIS North America 2020* virtual conference
to be held on Friday, July 17, 2020 (and Friday, July 24th if needed).
We offer this meeting as a way to share our ideas and skills when so
many in-person meetings cannot safely happen. We recognize that while we
are all separated, we have the opportunity to include people in a
greater diversity in locations and economic situations since travel and
registration costs are not necessary. We invite participation from all
over the globe, but presentation times will focus on the North American
audience.

The cost to attend will be free, and we would like to suggest attendees
make a donation to support QGIS at
https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html

*Proposal**s**for talks, birds-of-a-feather networking sessions, and
ideas for other session require *

  * Contact information for the presenter
  * Title
  * Description or abstract

*Proposals for workshops requires *

  * Contact information for the presenter
  * Title
  * Description or abstract
  * Length (in hours) of the workshop
  * Software requirements
  * A list of people who can potentially act as helpers (does not need
    to be finalized at the time of submission)

*Website*: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/QGIS_North_America_2020

*Deadine*:  June 12th (will probably be extended)

*Cost*: $0 (but we are putting in a mechanism for donations)

*Submission*:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXVbO58aMZMmHo1mT5QEpF7uPki79e8PCyRJ9tBna_2IcAvw/viewform

--
Randal Hale