[Spanish] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Openstreetmap to use Geobase data]

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Dec 1 18:19:44 EST 2008

Estas son cositas que tocan el corazon:
"The importance of this announcement is hard to over-state. The
agreement between GeoBase and OpenStreetMap marks the contribution of
government data from the second largest country on the planet, the
largest country in the western hemisphere and the country with the
longest coastline on the planet. The GeoBase data set is rich and
diverse including the National Road Network, National Hydro Network
(surface water), Geopolitical Boundaries, Elevation data and Satellite
imagery. The scope of this contribution is unlikely to be surpassed in
geographic area. "

mirar el link que esta en el e-mail abajo

lorenzo