[Spanish] FOSS4G 2010 is growing fast

PB pb at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 20 08:24:23 EDT 2010

We are getting closer to the conference dates, Sept. 6th - 9th, and
we are pleased that the interest is still very high.

More than 500 people have already subscribed and we are confident to
reach 1000 in time for the event. In the Latin cultures we are famous
to be late subscribers.

A list of the presentations and their abstract is available online:

http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations.php
If you have not thought to subscribe yet, do it now:

http://2010.foss4g.org/registration.php
Some workshops are already sold out so don't loose the chance to
choose your favourite workshop.

The following companies are already supporting, don't loose your
chance to be part of this unique event!