[Spanish] Fwd: [ckan-discuss] Setting up a Spanish instance of CKAN

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sat Sep 25 04:52:49 EDT 2010

Algo potentialmente interesante aqui? http://opengov.es

Argh my castellano is so bit-rotted. Well, this installation of CKAN
only looks *potentially* interesting because there's no data *yet*.
I wonder what/if the benefit is in aggregating feeds from regional and
local authority open (geo) data portals into one collection...

Anyway, hope someone here finds it interesting-enough, or knows of other
efforts that Javier might gain from joining up with?