[Spanish] error instalación Qgis en Ubuntu

Susana Arciniegas susana.arciniegas at mail.igm.gob.ec
Wed Jun 13 08:00:19 PDT 2012

Al instalar Qgis sobre Ubuntu 11.1 me da el siguiente error:

Linking C executable ../../../output/lib/qgis/grass/modules/qgis.d.rast
[ 42%] Built target qgis.d.rast
Scanning dependencies of target qgis.g.info
[ 42%] Building C object src/providers/grass/CMakeFiles/qgis.g.info.dir/qgis.g.info.c.o
Linking C executable ../../../output/lib/qgis/grass/modules/qgis.g.info
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlParseDocument en LIBXML2_2.4.30'
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlCreateFileParserCtxt en LIBXML2_2.4.30'
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlCreatePushParserCtxt en LIBXML2_2.4.30'
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlParseChunk en LIBXML2_2.4.30'
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlSAX2GetLineNumber en LIBXML2_2.6.0'
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlFreeParserCtxt en LIBXML2_2.4.30'
/usr/lib/libdap.so.10: undefined reference to `xmlGetPredefinedEntity en LIBXML2_2.4.30'
collect2: ld devolvió el estado de salida 1
make[2]: *** [output/lib/qgis/grass/modules/qgis.g.info] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/providers/grass/CMakeFiles/qgis.g.info.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
investigacion en investigacion-desktop:~/apps/Quantum-GIS/build-master$

El error se da al hacer el MAKE en el capítulo 3.7 Starting the compile

3.7. Starting the compile
=========================

I compile my development version of QGIS into my ~/apps directory to avoid
conflicts with Ubuntu packages that may be under /usr. This way for example
you can use the binary packages of QGIS on your system along side with your
development version. I suggest you do something similar:

mkdir -p ${HOME}/apps

Now we create a build directory and run ccmake:

cd Quantum-GIS
mkdir build-master
cd build-master
ccmake ..

When you run ccmake (note the .. is required!), a menu will appear where
you can configure various aspects of the build. If you do not have root
access or do not want to overwrite existing QGIS installs (by your
packagemanager for example), set the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to somewhere you
have write access to (I usually use ${HOME}/apps). Now press
'c' to configure, 'e' to dismiss any error messages that may appear.
and 'g' to generate the make files. Note that sometimes 'c' needs to
be pressed several times before the 'g' option becomes available.
After the 'g' generation is complete, press 'q' to exit the ccmake
interactive dialog.

Now on with the build:

make
make install

It may take a little while to build depending on your platform.

After that you can try to run QGIS:

$HOME/apps/bin/qgis

If all has worked properly the QGIS application should start up and appear
on your screen.

Gracias por el apoyo que me den en esto.