[Spanish] Servidor web Gis en win7

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 23 11:23:51 PDT 2014

Hello Javier!

(pardon my english here)

Hello from eastern Canada!  Nice to hear from you.

Note that I do create custom MS4W x64 builds for clients, with Apache in
64bit, MapServer, MapScript, GDAL, and all dependencies in 64bit.
However I do charge for that effort (it is quite a lot of extra effort
to compile Apache from source in 64bit, and MapCache etc etc).

If you try to start mixing binaries from your own sources, as someone
else I see has already mentioned in a response (I compile PHP from
source, Apache from source, to work with all of the MapServer modules
etc) you will likely always run into trouble, so be warned.

Also note that soon another (32bit) version of MS4W will be available on
ms4w.com from my company Gateway Geomatics :)

Anyway, good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/