[Spatial-Ecology] Summers schools in Geo-Data Processing

Betty Mulianga bmulianga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:45:11 PDT 2016

Yes, this is noted too Giuseppe .

Regards,

Betty

*Betty Alosa Mulianga (PhD)*
*Ag. Centre Director, SRI – Sugar Research Centre*

*Tel: **+254-0020 2047307/0735 33 9912; **+254-0720-737275*
*P.O. Box 44, KISUMU**, 4100, Kenya*
*Email:director.sri at kalro.org <Email%3Adirector.sri at kalro.org>;
bmulianga at gmail.com <bmulianga at gmail.com>; *
*Website:www.kalro.org <http://www.kalro.org>*